Sunday, March 14, 2010

Boss Birthday Card, Cake, & Shirts

I work at a summer camp for people with disabilities. Its our off season so there are only 3 of us until summer. My boss's birthday was coming up and he had just learned that I don't like to be near birds, fake or real. So this is the card I made for his birthday.






































His daughters' birthdays are also on and around his so I made them this cake. They have faerie doors and now a faerie terrarium. The cake has a tree (camp logo) and some spring tulips on it. After learning about the faeries I added a faerie door at the bottom of the tree and some hidden faeries through the leaves and grass.


























I also made the three of us in the office matching tie-dyed shirts that I used freezer paper to screen print the tree and our names on them. We also had Marissa and baby come visit (look at the banner, card, and diaper wreath made for them as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment