Saturday, February 13, 2010

Puppy Love

This card was made for my cousin who was getting her first puppy, a soft coated wheaten terrier. The main part of the card was a brown textured card stock with a white core that i sanded on the edges to fade. The heart paw print paper is a flat printed paper with no embellishment. The ribbon is a tan ribbon with screen printed paw prints. The ovals were cut using the Cricut & George, once with the paw print paper again and with a green shiny paper that was embossed with the Cuttlebug. "Puppy Love" was assembled using several different fonts on my gypsy; I welded the letters together. The Puppy is from Paper Pups and I inked his edges and lightly filled the inside in with brown ink to give him some dimension. Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment